Saturday, July 06, 2013

Voice Recorders


I had a cassette recorder that I used to carry around and keep thoughts on usually when I was driving and had trouble writing stuff down.

It worked ok, but it was a hassle charging up the batteries and keeping them charged, and the cassettes were not all that convenient, you can't skip ahead very easily, and you can't save the 2nd or 3rd thing you recorded very easily.

So after a while I just stopped using it because it was just too much trouble.

Then I read something about how your brain is really not designed to keep track of things, it is more designed for creating and coming up with new ideas, this is especially true for my brain. I can forget anything at any time, all I have to do is see a computer and any thing else I am suppose to be doing just goes right out the window.

I recently found out that my phone has a voice recorder on it and it actually works pretty good. I have it with me all the time and the batteries are always charges so I can use my phone, so it's not extra work.

No comments: